Ask your question can be via the feedback form.
Go to page
Full list of contact details of departments and heads of departments of the University.
The All-Russian Congress “Botkin readings” will take place in Saint-Petersburg on May 21-22, 2018.
The Conference bears name of bright Russian scientist of XIX century, founder of therapeutic school in Russia - Sergey P. Botkin.
The main areas of work of the Congress are:
• Topical issues in Cardiology, Pulmonology and Gastroenterology
• Innovative technologies in Rheumatology, Nephrology and Dermatology
• Cross-disciplinary issues in Endocrinology
• Modern achievements in diagnostics and treatment of Neurologic patients
• Laboratory diagnostics in the clinic of internal medicine
• Modern opportunities of X-ray diagnostics in the clinic of internal medicine
• The role of morphological diagnostics practices at inpatient hospital
During the Congress will be organized the exhibition of Russian and foreign pharmaceutical companies as well as companies of medical facilities and equipment.
Venue: Hotel “Crown Plaza Airport” Startovaya ul. 6A, metro station “Moskovskaya”
Read more: http://www.szgmu.ru/rus/m/3788/