Ask your question can be via the feedback form.
Go to page
Full list of contact details of departments and heads of departments of the University.
HOW TO APPLY TO STUDY WITH US?
How to apply to MD course:
1) Fill in the application form
2) Prepare scan documents from List of documents required for admission for foreign citizens
3) Fill in Consent to the processing of personal data of the applicant
4) Fill in Statement of consent to enrollment
5) All scanned copies of documents should be sent to the e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org , in the subject line indicate please your full name and the country (For example: Alex A. Ivanov - Italy)
All required documents are available here.
How to apply to preparatory programs:
How to apply to Summer and Winter Schools on medicine:
1) Fill in the Application form
2) Send the filled form to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
How to apply to internship or exchange program:
1) Application form
2) Copy of International Passport
3) Learning Agreement (for exchange program)
4) Motivation letter (for exchange program)
5) Transcripts of Records (for exchange program)
Important: Since you most likely need to apply for a visa, we recommend you to complete the application procedure as quickly as possible, so that you can receive our admission letter in due time.
Visa: In order to be able to study in Russia, you may need to apply for an entry visa. It depends on the country you are from. After your application confirmation we apply for the invitation at the official organization called UFMS (Federal Migration Service). The process of issuing invitation usually takes 1 month. Then we’ll send it to you via e-mail and you will be able to apply for visa in your country. Also, if needed, it can be sent via express post provided the service expenses are covered by the recipient. Please note that the University is not obliged to cover any expenses regarding post service.
THE NWSMU NAMED AFTER I. I. MECHNIKOV IS WAITING FOR YOU!